Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MOST HATED THINGS I LIKE TO HEAR IN MY LIFE NOW

1)HARD WORK..........i want to hear this word no more.I hate people telling u have to work hard.Only SMART WORKERS win their life....Hard workers suck.I learned this from my life experience.You might be wondering then how ALBERT EINSTEIN was...dudes he "LOVED SCIENCE NEVER WORKED SCIENCE"...there is hell lot of difference.I understood this a long time back and i do accordingly.MOST OF THE WORLD IS OUT THERE TO EXPLOIT YOU....

2)WORK COMES FIRST: This is the most irritating sentence for me..........For me work comes last though "you or i cant tell it for interviews" what to do what comes first for me is "SURVIVAL".

3)SACRIFICE: this word sucks big time...coz i hrd lot of my bosses tell this to me ,,they tell "we have to sacrifice our joys for work for the products" later u see that they dont sacrifice any thing "only thing is "WE" becomes a BIG "YOU".

4)NEVER take your loved subjects as your work.work should be very less time taking,tthough
i am not able to do it now...its a reminder for you.

5)LIFE IS ONLY ONE TIME ACHIEVE SOME THING...i hate this....ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND INTERESTS
YOU WILL REGRET IF YOU DONT DO THIS COZ LIFE IS ONLY ONE TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment