Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Something about death

....I have thought many times how we are going to die...What will be our final thoughts before we pass away...even though i understand it doesnt matter.I don wanna die that regular bed death or die as a patient.When i die i wanna die healthy with my body and mind in good shape..We are anyway born here why not live an exciting life..why not live the way like Mr Bond lived....I remember the sentence from TROY...."Let them say i lived in the time of hector ,the horse tamer....Let them say i lived in the time of Achillies"...I feel all these warriors knew the simple facts about life which is just propagating our genes to the next generation...since they knew this early they decided to make their lives more exciting..more thrilling...they were self centric..they lived a jerk life...they held on only their own values...coz they knew it wouldnt last long...i have taken a lot of decisions for myself and i am sure i will make all of them happen....when i die i will die the death of a king...i will have everything that i can possibly wish for....i will not let someone control me for i am capable of controlling myself..i will have made some books for the next generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment